CIF Gold Shipment for all Gold-buyers in the UAE.
Quantity: 3000 Kilograms in stock.
Fineness (Quality): 22 Carats, to be refined to 24-carat Bullion.
Purity: 96 % to be refined to 99.99% Purity.
The price will be fixed minus 10% of the daily market price. 8% for the buyer, from which the buyer will pay 1.5% to the refinery in Dubai for logistics and refining. 2% for intermediaries.
· The Buyer shall make the payment to the refinery’s account in Dubai by MT103 T/T transfer.
· Then, the Seller will provide all necessary export documents to the buyer.
Dubai is the delivery destination; we have 3,000 kilograms available.
- ü The refinery in Dubai, with its logistics, will take care of the delivery.
- ü The buyer shall open an account with the refinery in Dubai.
- ü A tri-party contract is entered into between the refinery, the buyer, and the seller outlining the terms.
- ü The buyer shall transfer the agreed-upon dollar amount to the refinery Dubai bank account.
- ü To guarantee the buyer’s funds, the refinery is willing to present either a guaranteed check to the buyer or a notarized legal declaration to both buyer and seller for the amount of money and gold transferred to the refinery.
- ü The refinery in Dubai shall refine the gold Dore in Dubai to 24-Carat bullion.
- The refinery in Dubai will charge a 1.5% (base on LMBA) service fee and taxes to each party.
If you are a Gold Buyer and you accept the above offer, kindly signify your acceptance by contacting us via the Contact Form at the top right corner.