CIF Gold Shipment for all Gold-buyers in the UAE.
Quantity: 3000 Kilograms in stock.
Fineness (Quality): 22 Carats, to be refined to 24-carat Bullion.
Purity: 96 % to be refined to 99.99% Purity.
The price will be fixed minus 10% of the daily market price. 8% for the buyer, from which the buyer will pay 1.5% to the refinery in Dubai for logistics and refining. 2% for intermediaries.
· The Buyer shall make the payment to the refinery’s account in Dubai by MT103 T/T transfer.
· Then, the Seller will provide all necessary export documents to the buyer.
Dubai is the delivery destination; we have 3,000 kilograms available.
- ü The refinery in Dubai, with its logistics, will take care of the delivery.
- ü The buyer shall open an account with the refinery in Dubai.
- ü A tri-party contract is entered into between the refinery, the buyer, and the seller outlining the terms.
- ü The buyer shall transfer the agreed-upon dollar amount to the refinery Dubai bank account.
- ü To guarantee the buyer’s funds, the refinery is willing to present either a guaranteed check to the buyer or a notarized legal declaration to both buyer and seller for the amount of money and gold transferred to the refinery.
- ü The refinery in Dubai shall refine the gold Dore in Dubai to 24-Carat bullion.
- The refinery in Dubai will charge a 1.5% (base on LMBA) service fee and taxes to each party.
If you are a Gold Buyer and you accept the above offer, kindly signify your acceptance by contacting us via the Contact Form at the top right corner.
We try as much as possible to trace and recover your gold, then ship the gold to your chosen destination.
We also help in the shipment of inheritance gold; if your Ghanaian friend, fiancé, or spouse has inherited gold and needs to sell or ship the gold before he/she can travel to join you, we can help you to either sell the gold locally here in Ghana or ship the gold to your chosen destination.
For Inheritance Gold!!