Seller is willing to ship the gold to any Country on 100% CIF after the prior signing of the contract with the buyer.
Purity: 94% plus
Quantity: 40 to 500 kilograms
No upfront payment.
- Both the SELLER and the Buyer shall cover all expenses to ship the Gold to the BUYER, inter alia, all taxes, export charges, common expenses, storage, certificates, and shipping cost, and all expenses to ship the Gold bullion from the country of origin to the Buyer’s nominated International Airport.
- BUYER and SELLER shall agree on the traveling date for delivery of the Goods to Buyer’s destination International Airport.
- The final assay to be made at and by Buyer’s license registered refinery and both BUYER and SELLER shall accept the assay report.Click Here to Read more about CIF Shipment to Buyers destinations...
The Above is our outdated CIF Procedures
We have stopped accepting banking instruments such as BG, SBLC, and DLC as a guarantee of payment; because our bank has stopped honouring international banking instruments. Therefore, we have no option than to stop accepting it as a form of guarantee of payment.
- All gold Mandates, Agents, Brokers, representatives and all form of intermediaries are to refer their direct buyers to us.
- Do not contact us if you merely know someone who knows someone who knows gold buyer.
- If you know a gold buyer, simply negotiate your commission with the buyer, and then refer the buyer to us.
*Only the direct Buyer should contact us for FOB transaction.