Buyer shall send Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), or Documentary LETTER OF CREDIT (DLC) For the entire term of the contract per our Financiers Bank verbiage as a Guarantee of Payment for 100% CIF.
We also accept Block funds via MT-799
* Shipments shall be 100% CIF.
* Seller shall pay all expenses to deliver the Gold to the buyer's refinery in the buyer country.
*The Gold shall be processed and delivered in batches monthly.
- Commodity: Gold
- Origin: Republic of Ghana
- Form: Gold Bar
- Product-History: Clean, Clear, No Liens and Non-Criminal Origin
- Delivery: CIF
- Minimum Quantity: 10 kilos
- Price: Negotiable
- Currency: USD
- Payment: Wire-Transfer
Below are the PROCEDURES acceptable to us for the execution of the transaction:
- Seller and Buyer shall sign the Sales and purchase agreement (SPA).
- Then, the buyer’s bank shall send a swift irrevocable, transferable, and confirmable SBLC, BG, or DLC to Seller's Financier Bank.
- Upon receipt of Banking Instrument, Seller shall prepare the 1st monthly tranche for shipment to Buyer's nominated destination airport.
- Before shipment, the Gold will be Assayed at Government approved refinery in Ghana and the Assay report with other shipping documents sent to the Buyer and copies both seller and buyers banks.
- Gold arrives at the buyer's destination airport. The buyer shall be responsible for duties, Clearance, and Government taxes at the destination port.
- Buyer's refinery shall conduct Final Assay, and issues report determining the actual weight and purity of Gold, which will serve as the bases for payment.
- Based on the final weight and purity of the Gold, the seller will present a commercial invoice for the full value of the Gold.